FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am getting water in the lower cylinder of my sportwin 10. i want to replace the head gasket but i cant find the original part # therefore i cant order the new one on here... anyone know wut head gasket works with the 10020 motor?
www.vintageoutboard.com shows a complete gasket set for your motor, but I couldn't find just the head gasket. Check the links in the AOMCI site- maybe I missed something.
I emailed them to see if they have them individually or if they know the OEM part #. I may just have to pull the head and match up the gasket via shape and hope the dimensions are the same... but i dont like leaving engines open down here in florida summers.
I emailed them to see if they have them individually or if they know the OEM part #. I may just have to pull the head and match up the gasket via shape and hope the dimensions are the same... but i dont like leaving engines open down here in florida summers.