196 Invader...

Invader WEVC

Recruit
Re: 196 Invader...

John--

I used to work for Invader years ago at the Giddings (TX) plant and still have a *lot* of manuals and such from my time there. They're in storage but I'll be glad to take a look for them and will photocopy and e-mail to you.

Jim
I would also love to get any info on my boat 1978 17.25' open bow with a 140 HP Johnson on a Vanson trailor. I need info on what the floor support looked like I got it as a project and can't find anything. Any help will be helpful THANK YOU !!!

ClassyGlassy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a '72 Invader SC-15 that I am restoring and it too is from Giddings, TX.

can someone enlighten me on what the "SC-15" stands for? any pamphlets that can be emailed to me would be much appreciated as well:

EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

buddha rmcf

Recruit

John--

I used to work for Invader years ago at the Giddings (TX) plant and still have a *lot* of manuals and such from my time there. They're in storage but I'll be glad to take a look for them and will photocopy and e-mail to you.

Jim

hello is it possible to get an copy of the manuel of a '89 216 cuddy

thnx
buddha

I too have just bought a GW Invader Bravo Indy 180 1994. I have been searching specifically for any catalogues or manuels for this boat. Any chance you might have it Jim?

ToddyPond

Cadet

used to work for Invader years ago at the Giddings (TX) plant and still have a *lot* of manuals and such from my time there. They're in storage but I'll be glad to take a look for them and will photocopy and e-mail to you.

Jim

Hey Jim,

I would like to jump in line too if you don't mind. I would love all the information on my 1988 17' Invader (bowrider) that you can give me as I will have to replace the floor soon. Just want to see what i'm getting into down there before I rip it up as I will do this as a winter project. Would be happy to send you the hull number if it helps!

Thanks,

-Tom

cybermyke

Recruit

John--

Jim

Hello Jim,

I'm about to buy a 1960-something to 1970-something Invader 18' trihull. Please tell me if you can get me a manual on this?

Thanks,
-Cybe

Rich 19431

Recruit
Re: 1985 Invader...

Re: 1985 Invader...

what kind do you need. I know all about Invader Boats. Owners son.

Sir,

I inherited a 1985 19' dual console and have no idea what model it is. It has a 305 with an Alpha 1. Any info would be helpful as I am attempting to get her water ready. Not sure how to drain the old fuel or the engine oil.

Rich

delta229

Seaman Apprentice

I have a restored 1985 17PRC Center Console. I love it!