Psiclown
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter- Joined
- Nov 27, 2010
- Messages
- 331
Hello,
My drunk friends were messing with my motor and broke the control lever pin. I went to put on a new one tonight and can't figure this out. I never saw how it went on in the first place and can't find a good diagram in the manual. The lever in the picture connects further inside the motor with a spring and that's where the issue seems to be. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.
My drunk friends were messing with my motor and broke the control lever pin. I went to put on a new one tonight and can't figure this out. I never saw how it went on in the first place and can't find a good diagram in the manual. The lever in the picture connects further inside the motor with a spring and that's where the issue seems to be. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.