195 deck troller mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

knot2day

Recruit
Hello, I am looking for a factory troller mounting plate for my 2008 195 deck. I already have the pucks installed in the deck, I would like to find the factory mount if possible. Any leads or ideas where to find one, or maybe the specific part number? Any input would be greatly appreciated I have contacted tracker marine, they do not respond. Great lakes skipper will not respond either.
Thanks,
Tony G

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Get in touch with trolling motor manufacturer, they supply the plate to Tahoe. Or visit a dealer.

Last edited:

mjohnson5606

Recruit
I also have a 195 (2013 model) that I'm looking to add the trolling motor mounting plate to. I have the metal pucks still on the bow of the boat. But really having trouble finding the mounting plate. I believe the part # is 150802. But I can't seem to find it available anywhere. Hopefully it helps you.
I've also tried having someone fabricate a metal mounting plate with the idea of mounting a quick release bracket to the metal plate. But I'm not having any luck finding anyone that is willing to take on the task.

Status
Not open for further replies.