175 mph and commin hard

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: 175 mph and commin hard

Good luck RP, may God be with you and yours. Let us know how ya make out.

Triton II

Commander

Hang in there RP, T175 and everyone else in the path of "Katrina". We're thinking of you from afar and hoping all will be well. Good luck!

D

DJ

I lived in N'Awlins for a while. I can't imagine what will happen if a levy breaks or the storm surge breaches one.<br /><br />I understand that the Superdome only has back up power now. NO A/C!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: <br /><br />I has to be misearable in there.

LadyFish

Admiral

Well, Fox News just reported the Mississippi River levee just breached.<br /><br />The levee pumps are not working and haven't been all day. They can't get anyone out there to fix them until after the storm which is too late.<br /><br />Also, they reported boats going into houses in Gulfport, MS.<br /><br />I pray for everyones safety in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee and anywhere else that suffers the affects of this storm.

ehenry

Commander

It's looking like she's turning a little more towards the east so it might not get so bad here in Jackson. I'm praying for all those that are in Katrina's path.....yall batten it down and be safe!

JasonB

Lieutenant

RP & 175, hope you check in soon. Looks like you guys got the brunt of this beast.

magster65

Commander

That looks nasty!<br />Hold on tight you guys!<br />Our thoughts are with you!

JasonB

Lieutenant

Just heard news that much of Gulfport is under 12' of water. I think they said 27' surge.