Fr3AkAzOiD
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Mar 8, 2009
- Messages
- 24
Looking for a SS prop for my 2000 2 stroke 15 HP Mercury Outboard (8 spline).
I'm looking to improve my top speed by a couple mph.
Already know I want to go with an 9.25 x 11 pitch as I currently have a 9 pitch alum and was able to run a 10 pitch power tech SS for a day last summer. Results were improved but not as good as I had hoped they would have been.
So far I have only found 2 props and would like to know if anyone has any experience with either of them or could recomend another better prop.
Power Tech model: SWA3R
and
Solas model: Saturn-3
Thanks in advance for any input.
I'm looking to improve my top speed by a couple mph.
Already know I want to go with an 9.25 x 11 pitch as I currently have a 9 pitch alum and was able to run a 10 pitch power tech SS for a day last summer. Results were improved but not as good as I had hoped they would have been.
So far I have only found 2 props and would like to know if anyone has any experience with either of them or could recomend another better prop.
Power Tech model: SWA3R
and
Solas model: Saturn-3
Thanks in advance for any input.