FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone out there know where I can get a new plastic pinion gear for the recoil starter on my 12.9 Chrysler? Please let me know at dij1962@live.com Thank you!
Try http://www.nicksoutboardmarine.com/catalogpg303.html
if I'm to late with info I'm sorry, but I'm also looking to purchase an extra gear to keep on hand. If you have already purchased one please email me the information where you purchased it at.