115 v4 manual

Ledou42

Cadet
I have a 1995 Johnson 115hp v4. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a service manual for it? I need to check on my water pump impeller and all the videos are different.

havoc_squad

Senior Chief Petty Officer
You need to provide the model number of your motor. They made a 60 degree and 90 degree version of the motor in that year.

How you can tell visually is the the 60 degree motor has the thermostat housings on the top of the engine heads.

Worst case, post photos of all four sides of your engine if the model tag is not readable.

Ledou42

Cadet
This is the ID tag

Attachments

• E2271891-0AA9-472B-AE98-7ECBDCD4E6E2.jpeg
    E2271891-0AA9-472B-AE98-7ECBDCD4E6E2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6

havoc_squad

Senior Chief Petty Officer
This website provides a service manual part# cross reference and you can buy from them.

This is the only BRP/Evinrude authorized entity to re-print 1996 and older OMC manuals and sell them to the public if this company does not have them in stock.

They provide the OEM factory manual that was from Johnson/Evinrude, not the SELOC or Clymer garbage.

503150 I believe is the part number you are looking for. Please verify this is correct yourself before purchasing that service manual.

You can also use that part# to look up on E-Bay for people listing the factory service manual for sale. I think I seen 3 to 5 for sale at the time of this posting.

FYI, always come prepared first to give model number and serial number before asking for help or parts in general. You won't get far without it. (Evinrude/Johnson, Mercury/Mercruiser, Yamaha, Suzuki, etc.)

Last edited:

racerone

Supreme Mariner
That would be a 90 degree crossflow.-----These motors are famous for broken piston rings.-----Do a compression test for future reference.----Post your numbers here.