FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
i want to known if you find the cam because I search this item for my 1974 15hp Johnson. I ask me if it s possible to make this Cam with a 3d print for example ? Thanks
outboard-parts.com had the original part but it was not big enough for my throttle control cam. but I learned how to adjust it to what I already had. lol. cost me $40 to learn but i did. lol