FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know i have seen this on here but I cant seem to find it. I am looking for the belt routing diagram. sea water cooled w/power steering and delco alternator.
I know i have seen this on here but I cant seem to find it. I am looking for the belt routing diagram. sea water cooled w/power steering and delco alternator.
There is normaly a sticker mounted to the front of the engine some place right where you normaly could see it when trying to install it on your engine, Like sometimes on top of the thermostat housing or just below it on a flat surfes some place unless some one removed it.