FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1996 40 h.p. Mercury 4 cylinder 2 stroke boat motor. The serial # is 0G290999. My problem is that it has a primer button instead of a choke and when I bought it the person before me unhooked it. I tried getting a fuel source to the primer so it could send gas to the carburetors but the...
I have recently purchased a 1975 Yarcraft with a 40 HP Johnson. I was having problems with a gas leak at the fuel tank so I went to Wal Mart and the only fuel fittings they had were for a Yamaha. I didn't thing it would matter as the fuel fitting at the motor is still for a Johnson. Now that I...