FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1972 Johnson 9.5 that is hard to start plus the wife and I tested the spark the top cylinder has a weak spark bottom has no spark. What could be the cause
hey guys I have a 1976 Johnson 70 hp seahorse and I need to know if anyone knows which ignition switch I need I know its a 3 off on start what I want to know is how many wires to this switch 3 or 4 I haven't taken it apart yet
hi board I have a 1976 Johnson 70hp seahorse when I give ti throttle its at about 3/4 throttle before it engages how can I fix this so I can get full throttle action back
hey guy and girls here is my question im getting ready to put a impeller in my 1976 johnson seahorse 70 hp and what i am wanting to know is what is the right type of lower unit oil for this motor i want to make sure i put in exactly what goes in it i had the cowling off the motor the other day...
heres the deal i just took in a boat on trade and cant find any info on it and was hoping maybe yall can help me the lil plastic plaque on the side of the vessel say the atlantic then under it it says atlantic boatworks boynton beach thats all it says. she is a 19ft atlantic she is a 1976 if...
i have a 19ft atlantic boat that i took in on trade it has a soft spot in the floor and the gel coat is very oxidized. im new to doing any type of boat work so this will be a big challange for me.what i want to know is how much of the floor needs to come up,and what is the best way to start. i...