FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Jerryjerry05. we have been looking at getting a dog. I have a friend that shelters rescue dogs could ask her for a place to donate. kind of annoyed I dont have exact model number for motor. more reasearch.
Hey Nordin can you tell from my pics if I have the Ball Joints that you mentioned that...
Thanks for replies, my next step is figuring out the shift and throttle ends I need for motor and shift box. When purchased boat did not shifter control box. I bought a chryler control box off ebay. Well after I do a compression test, plan on changing lower unit fluid with 80w-90 gear lube.
here are a couple more pics of motor. I painted that part of the cover white in second two pictures.
Would this motor be considered a Chrysler Force style motor?
Hi, I need help identifying the year and model number of this 45 hp outboard chrysler motor. The identification plate has rusted threw and can not read model number or serial number. I looked all over motor to see if model number was stamped somewhere on motor but did see a model number.
The...