FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Yes they're next on my list. I'm not sure how willing they are to answer a rookie question relating to an 18 year old boat but I'm not too proud to ask!
I know it's "on top the fuel tank." Visually following the fill line from the cap I can see the tank is either under the rear bench or under the floor. Before I guess which location it is by unscrewing and removing the bottom of the under-bench storage or floor panel (no access hole provided)...