FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have given up on my attempt to modify my 16ft boat and am putting it back together the way it was.
But in a pursuit of information about extended brackets and twin outboards and all sorts of stuff I have caught a new wild hair and have got all sorts of new ideas goin.
Once the 16 footer is...
Howdy all.
I am in the process of rebuilding my boat, and I have come up with a few ideas to really make it my own.
First off i am wanting to build a transom extension/offshore bracket to free up as much space as possible in the passenger area.
Second, I would like to mount twin 35hp...
Hi there everyone, my last post wasn't necessarily worded correctly to provoke the knowledge that I need to acquire to get me over a couple speed bumps in my dream fishing boat build. I apologize in advanced because this post is extremely long winded, and very detailed.
I recently purchased my...
Hi all, I am new to the forum but have been reading lots of threads on here and they have been extremely helpful.
I am in need of some help, I am in the process of rebuilding an '88 starcraft, and have lots of questions. I think it would be a good idea to list what I'm running and what I would...
Howdy all! I'm new to the forum and recently purchased my first boat.
I started tearing out the carpet to just replace the floor, then that turned into a whole new project.
My intent on this project is to basically modify it to my fishing needs and imply all the ideas I have come up with over...