FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Lund Sportfisherman... It has the Merc Aplha I/O 4.3ltr... Since mid summer the engine started to burp (miss fire?) a little bit when I increase the trottle to bring up on plane.. When the issue 1st started, it seemed to be only cosmetic, and I didn't really have any decernable...
Hi everyone... 1st post, and 1st resoration project... I have read the forum a while and appreciate all the information I have learned from all of you.. (what a resource for information!)
I bought a Lund SportFisherman 2100 Last year;
Boat has been great for Trolling Lake Champlain for cold...