FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for posting this. I recently learned what PB stands for and what products are required to make it. What does PL stand for? I (like many others) are trying to learn the lingo so I can understand process.
The engine hatch will remain. I was thinking of going the epoxy route. I just wasn't sure it was feasible. I like details and contrasts and am not above showing off my work at at a local show. Thanks for your reply.
Hello all, new member, long time lurker. First I'd like to say I'm impressed with the knowledge on this forum. Very impressive. I'm not new to boats or boating. Bought my first boat at the age of 12 with paper route money. 12ft Aluminum Craft, 5 hp Mercury. Then came a Sea Raider 14ft 50...
Hi Scott06,
Here's what I have.
Boat one, is a 87 Chris Craft Scorpion 210 with a frozen 5.7 and it's original Alpha One R drive. Looks exactly like the first photo Rick posted.
Boat Two, is a 91 Baja Force 216 with a low hour (398 to be exact) and its original 350 Mag and Alpha One Gen 2...