FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hi every one I have a lowe 160v bass boat I recently purchased and I cant figure out how to re-carpet it because everything is riveted on:mad-new:so does anyone hae some suggestions?:cold:
Ok the other day i needed some new chrome vent/louvers on my glasstream so i went into Texas marine in beaumont,Texas and they said that they had one pair that fit my boat and that was the only place to get them so i thought "ill have to get these at any price" so i wound up paying $35 a piece...
I have a 170v Lowe bass boat (aluminum) and it has about 6 leaking rivets in one area where the hull hit something and I was wondering if jb weld would work because I've used it on a dozers oil pan about 7 years ago and it still doesn't leak so would it work on my boat?
needed help replacing the trim/tilt motor and took it to a mechanic and they said that I had to remove the motor because there was one screw that's tight between the motor and the transom:faint2:help please?
My glasstream boat project,got this boat for $20 cause a tree fell on it , old owner did a real crappy repair (very ugly and was not even gripping to the boat (the fiberglass),so I'm gonna fix that, already cut straight (more neat(way neater)lines and got some supp.'s ready ill put up more pics...