FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys I need to find some marine carpet that looks like this..
I am not sure what its called other than the name on ebay.. boca raton wave D006.... I see similar on the new suntracker pontoons all the time.... The stuff I see on ebay is only 20 ounce carpet so I am thinking pretty...
Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum and hope I can get a little help. I am restoring a pontoon and I want it to look as nice as any Manitou, Bennington, Princecraft out there. I am thinking on going with veada seats and doing some accents and custom end caps myself. However, I am...