FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a Chrysler 55 and need to get it running. Previous owner said it ran before he started tinkering with boat. I have no idea if this is a mixed fuel engine, and The throttle is questionably assembled. How do I tell if the engine is in neutral (does it need to be to turn over???) and while I...
I'm new to the boating world and need a little help getting my boat going. I found a plate with "559hg" and below that "5963". This boat started out as a father/son project from a guy next to where I worked, but the father blew out a hip and it was never finished. They sure got it torn apart...