FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Boston Whaler 13ft that I have had for two years now. It's been a great little boat, mainly used it for fishing and joy riding. It's powered by 1976 Evinrude 40 hp. I wanted to sell this one and get a bigger whaler, but i came across a good deal on a 1985 Falcon striper fishing boat...
I have a 1976 Boston Whaler 13 ft powered by a 1976 Evinrude 40hp. I've had this boat 3 yrs now. The 1st year it ran awesome, never had any problems. Then late last year was the first time i had it on a large lake where I could really open it up. It ran great all day long and then had a long...