FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone, it seems as if the engine is seized on my 20 ft ski boat. The boat has a GM 350 MAG mercruiser sterndrive engine.
Some back story:
I took on some water a while back and the engine swallowed a bit of it. I'm not sure how as the engine was not running. Anyways, I pulled...
Mercruiser 350 MAG 5.7 Oil Change
Hey guys, this is my first post here. I recently picked up a 20ft 1989 Larsen Lazer. I've been searching all over the net trying to figure out how to change the oil on this bad boy but I can't seem to figure it out.
I am a BMW mechanic so engines are not new...