FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have a few questions. First a short description: 1987 Johnson 20HP w/electric start. Will not start on idle, only with ?+ on the throttle handle. Will not idle after start. It runs ok but not great, and is rough running on top end until it...
I have rebuilt this boat, including rebuilding my first transom. I would like to know the year, make and model if anyone knows what it is.
The serial number is X-3624
Here is a link to the pictures I have taken of its restoration.
http://sdrv.ms/P05AZX
Thanks for any help anyone can...
I have rebuilt this boat, including rebuilding my first transom. I would like to know the year, make and model if anyone knows what it is.
The serial number is X-3624
Here is a link to the pictures I have taken of its restoration.
http://sdrv.ms/P05AZX
Thanks for any help anyone can offer.