FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1972 Thundercraft Titan.... its a tri hull fiberglas boat.
Earlier in its life it had a bimini top on it that was designed to connect to the top of the windshield with metal snaps. the window mounted parts of the snaps and the "hinge" mounts on the sides of the hull are still there...
Re: 1972 Thundercraft
Ok, soooo.... boat is out of the shop FINALLY!!!
.. I have been working on the boat almost every extra hour I have. Haven't gone through a complete rest, but a overhaul to say the least. After a lengthy time in the mechanics shop it has survived.
First took a new...
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?
I am in with my 1972 Thundercraft!!!! Do I expect a membership card in the mail? Haha!!! Summer is here, lets go boating (on a calm day please....its a try-hull!)
Well, Hello all! I should start out to say, that this is about my first boat! I just inherited a 1972 Thundercraft.... not sure on the model or length, just picked it up last night...It is an open bow try-hull with two double seats in the rear that convert to benches, and double benches in...