FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have recently purchased a 2001 Wellcraft 160 Fisherman. There is standing water in the Hull Storage area and the drain is plugged. I have tried to clean it out with vacuum but I cannot seem to dislodge the debris. I have had no luck trying to locate a Manuel or any type of diagram of the...