FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
First boat, so I'm learning :) my boat has a merc cruiser 140 w/ alpha one outdrive. When I run the boat w/ the muffs, on the trailer, volts read right on. Over 13 while running and 12 when motor not running w/ key on. Put the boat in the water, voltage gage malfunctions, drops to...
Hello,
First boat, so I'm learning :) my boat has a merc cruiser 140 w/ alpha one outdrive. When I run the boat w/ the muffs, on the trailer, volts read right on. Over 13 while running and 12 when motor not running w/ key on. Put the boat in the water, voltage gage malfunctions, drops to...
I just bought an 17 foot, 85' Conroy by glastron. Has 140 merc cruiser w/ merc cruiser outdrive. ( not sure which model outdrive) tried to fill outdrive last night from bottom w/ vent screw out, got 1 quart in it and now it will not take any more, but is not coming out vent. It has back...