FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been able to fire up my 1989 Evinrude 135 hp VRO twice this year, no problem. However there are a few times where when I turn the ignition, all that happens is the alternator starts spinning, but that's it. No chugging, no semi-revving, just the alternator. Trim on the throttle stopped...
I have been able to fire up my 1989 Evinrude VRO twice this year, no problem. However there are a few times where when I turn the ignition, all that happens is the alternator starts spinning, but that's it. No chugging, no semi-revving, just the alternator. Trim on the throttle stopped...