FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 75 johnson 70hp. The only numbers I can find on the carbs are 319230 listed on each bowl I assume this is the part # for the bowl. The only other number I see is 387019 this does not match any of the kits I see listed for this motor. maybe this isn't the original carb but I can't find...
I have been looking at carb kits for this outboard, and as I am new to this, do I need to order three carb kits to rebuild each bowl or does one kit cover all three bowls of this carb.
just bought this boat from my brother, I used it several times last year so I know that there are a few problems. The motor idels well and runs great at wot but floods out at trolling speeds. I'm sure the carb needs cleaned and rebuilt, any other things I should check. Any help is appreciated.