FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All.
Picked up a little floating metal box, and thought I could could have some conversion fun.
Theres a few things I can't seem to source good information on.
1. The 'Sticker' that gives me the weight capacity is long gone. Where can I source another?
2. Just randomly guessing the...
Last year I purchased a 1984 Procraft 1750v. It needed 'TLC' so we took it out a few times, then stored it for the winter.
Sunday, I decided to pull the carpet and get ready to touch it up and replace the carpet (which was worn).
Lo and behold... it was a "Deck Over".
Looks like there's a full...
Bought a boat last year.
Decided to replace the carpet this spring, and started the tear out today.
Noticed the carpet was really 'loose' feeling, and found that it wasnt glued down (Screwed in at the corners)
Got into the 'cabin' area, and found the carpet to be mounted to wood. (which I found...
Heya!
I have a 1984 Procraft 1750v, Fish and Ski, with the windshield that opens up in the middle.
My windshield has come loose, and I noticed the fiberglass holes are a bit worn out.
I'm doing other fiberglass repair, and am going to just redo the holes...
While I'm at it, I was considering...
Maybe it's 2am ....
Maybe I need a nap.
But I have a wild hair....
I duck hunt out of my canoe. I love the places I can get into, but I don't sit in the canoe as it's a very unstable shooting platform, and lets face it... I ain't no Annie Oakley as it is. (I've thought about stopping shooting...
I have a 1984 Procraft 1750 V
The Motor is an Evenrude 140hp (Model E140TLCRD)
No start with Key. The Solenoid is brand new. The Ignition is brand new.
I can jump the solenoid and it fires up like a dream and runs like a dream.
any deep thoughts jack handy?
Thanks in advance!