FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I purchased a 16' aluminum boat last fall and some of you guys helped me determine what I actually bought.
http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=449848
Now that spring is arriving it's time to get working on it. I've searched for a few days and it seems the aluminum gunwale for these old...
I just picked up this aluminum boat and trailer for a song and I have spent a few hours trying to find out what it is. The registration says unknown. It is 16'4" long and 70" at the widest point. It looks to be an older aluminum runabout as there is no top rail, but there are many rivet holes...
I just acquired a 4434 Fleetwin motor. I cleaned the carb, replaced the gaskets as well as cleaned the points, reset the gaps etc. On a few of the "newer"(later '50s) there is a pipe that the impellor pumps the water up into. I do not see this on the Fleetwin. When running in the bucket...