FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm sure the answer to this issue is on here somewhere, but all the thread titles are something like "19XX Force XXhp problem." that makes it a little hard to filter out.
My force is often a little slow to start (2-4 weeks between uses). It always starts, though. I run it out of fuel after each...
I've read a lot of threads about rebuilding a rotting plywood deck. Are there any synthetic alternatives that work? Any experience? I still want to carpet over the material, but don't want to worry about it ever again.
I appreciate any help.
17' Side-console Tracker (1989)
Thanks,
Dave