FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Guys! My buddy and I picked up this boat last week for a summer project and something to get us out on the water. It's got a '74 Mercury 50Hp Thunderbolt that runs ok. We took it out last weekend and had some issues so we're troubleshooting now and plan on another wet run this weekend. The...
Re: 1974 Ebbtide Lakemaster restoration
Sweet boat buddy. I just bought the same exact boat last week and will also be fixing it up. The only difference is mine has yellow paint versus your blue. I look forward to seeing what you do to yours. I will upload some pictures of mine and what I do to it.