FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
While working on my engine I found an outside magnets that was thrown out and busted into several small chunks. another one is missing but I have no clue where it is. Can I buy new ones? I know from reading other posts that they can be reglued.
My 1889 200 hp trim will work going up but will not go down. Is there a manual relase? I have read about relays on other posts, Where are they and could I just swap the up and the down relay to see if it is the relay that is giving me problems. Please be as detailed as possable as I'm not too...