FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Guys,
OK, I try not to post questions on here and can usually figure out most of my issues by just researching the archives but I'm stumped. I'm fishing in Alaska and being 50 miles from port and losing fuel flow is pretty stressful.
So, here's a quick synopsis of my current problem. I have...
A buddy and I decided to restore this sailboat. It's roughly 16' and fiberglass with a cuddly cabin. I've searched the net high and low and cant come up with anything comparable. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks.
[img]...
I have a 1968ish evinrude fisherman 6 horse. When I got the motor it had no spark to the lower cylinder. I pulled the flywheel and noticed the coil was cracked(Big Suprise):rolleyes:. So I replaced the coil and no spark, changed the condenser and still no spark, points are both set a .020 and...