FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just posted on another thread. Not sure where to post in here. My Pontoons are leaking, can't get a local foam guy to fill them. I saw something interesting on ebay today but there are so many scam out there.
Anyone have knowledge or used one of these? I'll spend the money, just hate to...
I need some advice. My pontoons are leaking again. I have tried to get a local foam guy out to fill them but he says he is to busy. I bought some foam from west marine but by the time I got done mixing it I had foam everywhere but in the Pontoon. I just saw this thing on ebay...