FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased my boat, it had a 305 vortec stock. It has a 350 vortec now. What size Throtle body is best for this motor and how do I check the size of the one I have?
Thnx
SS
I'm looking for some used parts for my '00 coastal 220 Right now I need the bow hatch 16.5 x 16.5 RO and the cuddy cushions. Any one know of a boat peing parted out? I'm in the San Fran Bay Area.
Thnx,
SS
Looking for a few things. I need the bow safety window/hatch rough opening is 16.5" x 16.5" and here is the big one I need the cushions for the cuddy.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thnx,
Sea Sick
I've gott'n a lil spark and for a lil while and got good spark for a short time, then nothing. I've cleaned connections to coils and switch box and still nothing. Not sure how to test switch box, stator or trigger. Can anyone help?
Thnx,
Sea Sick