FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My boat is Regal 2007 1900 series.
Water is pooling in the bottom of the engine room while the boat is running.
When the ship shakes, the water is all over the engine, causing the parts to corrode quickly.
I can't find where the water is coming from.
When I put my boat in the water, the water...
Photo is an alternator removed from 2007 Volvo Fenta 4.3. There are L, B and P terminals on the cover, but I don't know what the P terminals are. I want to know what the P terminal does.
I own a 2007 Regal boat.
The boat engine is Volvopenta 4.3 gl.
An engine equipped with a holly 2 barrel carburetor.
The problem is, if I turn off the key to turn off the engine, the engine will shiver for a few seconds and then stop.
The engine is normal only when it comes to a stop, but the...