FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just bought my first boat over the weekend and the owner claims that boat trailers don't have titles. Is this true? I have the title for the boat in hand however the trailer has a license and tabs so I'd assume it has a trailer as well.
Am I mistaken?
Thank you,
Todd
Looking to purchase our first boat and found a Sea Ray 182 my wife and I like. Originally we were looking at a 18' Bayliner.
My question is this, towing capacity for the Pilot is 4500 max with four passengers. The Sea Ray is 2650 plus about 150 in fuel and the trailer (1000?). So about 3800...
I'm new to the forum an have done quite a bit of searching on the site and would now like some feedback on what I'm looking for and planning to tow with.
First off, the tow vehicle I'll be using to pull a boat/trailer is a 2008 Honda Pilot with the factory hitch and coolers. I wanted to throw...