FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Engine starts and idles well. However when I throttle the engine up, its dies. I have cleaned the carb, replaced fuel lines, made sure bulb stays hard but still will not accelerate in netral or indrive. But when I cover air intake into carb 3/4 or with choke the engine will accelerate just...