FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys it's been another great year on the water, I've got my little motor down stairs in the basement for the winter. I'm planning on changing the lower end oil here soon. My gear oil has been sitting in my dock cabinets and it's recently gotten pretty cold here in Illinois.I didn't think it...
I bought this motor off a guy in Indiana about 3 years ago and he said he broke it off. I'm doing some repairs on it this week and figured I would replace it while I was working on it. if you guys don't think its worth it then ill just leave it alone. You can adjust the idle speed with a screw...
Hi guys, my Idle Adjustment knob at the end of the tiller handle Broke and I'm looking to replace it. Does anyone have any good guides on how to replace it (Ex. video or website with step by step description). Thanks!