FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need to replace the moulding/gasket on my 2003 Monterey 180, but am having a very difficult time locating the same type of rubber gasket. I've even tried Taylor Made Systems and they were not of much help. I know the pictures are not the best, but any info I could find into locating even...
Boat started up and ran fine for a quick 5 minute trip, 30-45 minutes later completely dead when the key is turned. No gauges, doesn't even attempt to crank, but the trim still works.
I've read through a bunch of different threads on similar issues and I think I've got it narrowed down a...