FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok so on my 1978 Hustler pro I am getting ready to finish up my electrical add-ons for the new lowrance units I'm putting in. Electrical is definitely not my strong skill, I have no problems wiring things up that's easy for me to get right, I just want to make sure I am building a network that...
So I made a dumb mistake 2 days ago and grossly over estimated how much paint mix i needed for my second coat, anyway i have about a quart of mixed rustoleum top side, magic reducer, and magic hardener. Currently the paint is stored in a new quart paint can i bought with the intention to store...
Paint help needed
So i started my paint last night after work, mixed up some rustoleum topside battle ship grey and some black, reason for the mix was i wanted a darker grey than the regular battle ship, long story short it turned out darker than i wanted. So i have enough paint to roll out 2...