FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Electrical Issue
I have a 1996 Bay liner with a 3.0 LX Mercruiser Engine I/O.
Background:
Last summer I replaced the original alternator because it looked old and crusty and there was an issue with charging.
I ended up changing out the alternator with a new one from West Marine made by...
I have a 1996 bayliner and the seats are ready to be replaced. I looked online and I found replacement back to back lounge seats that include the base for around 200.00 per side. However I am looking at the base on my boat and it appears these are part of the actual floor. Can anyone confirm...