FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When changing gearcase oil on my 1994 120 hp force engine by mistake I pulled the Shift pivot screw. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you resolve the problem. Did you manage to put the pivot screw back in without having to pull the whole gear system? Any advice would be appreciated.
My newly purchased 1994 Force 120 hp. outboard seems floods really easy when starting cold. Never had this problem with my 1986 85 hp. Force. Any suggestions?
I just purchased a 1994 Bayliner capri 1800 with a Force 120 hp. When I run it in backyard with garden hose for water supply, I cant find where the water exits the engine. On my old inboard it came out of the center of the prop with the exaust. Is the empeller shot or what?