FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1990 25 hp evinrude with good compression and spark. The fuel line ball goes flat when I run the engine. I have put in clean gas, tried a different tank and a different line, cleaned spark plugs and replaced the float valve and float in the carbuerator after I cleaned it, but still have...
First let me begin by saying I am rookie at all this. I live off the Cheasapeake Bay (Norfolk) and have kept a circa 1990, 15 hp two cycle evinrude in the bottom of the boat in case my other older, larger motor gave out. Through my own foolishness last winter some salt water got in the bottom of...