FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, I purchased a Lund 1600 Fury. I striped out all the plywood and carpet. Now I'm not sure which direction to go. The foam is in pretty good shape. It has a void down the middle for drainage.
1) Do I really need to take the foam out and gluvit the inside?
2) I am considering and .125...
I have fuel leaking at the top of the VRO pump. 88 Johnson J40ELCCS on the Lund I just bought. There is a 1/2" dia round black tab that bubbles/fuel leak out of. Pumps are $350. It idles ok but dies when I put it in gear. Seems to lose pressure at the bulb. Should I disconnect the VRO and...
Hello all. Newbie/greenhorn here. I went and looked at an 88 Lund (160 was all I could find for model) yesterday. It was a 16 footer with a Johnson 40 hp motor. He said it hasn't been started in 2 years but was winterized. The trailer and boat tags were 04' which tells me it sat longer or...