FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Last summer I bought a 1986 Cajun Fishing Machine. I plugged the two livewells, the holes in the upper rear, and the hole in the bottom rear but when I unplug the hole in the bottom rear there water still coming out. Is there a hole I missed or is there hull damage. I want to make this a good...
I'm trying to price a steering arm for my Mariner Magnum 150 HP 2-cycle engine. When I look for replacement part on parts sites it wants me to enter serial number but when I do it says serial number not found. I'm confident this is the right serial number what's the deal?
I'm new to the boat game. I purchased a 1986 Cajun Fishing Machine. I need to see what pumps work on this thing but when I look under the access plate to pumps I have no idea what I'm looking at. It also seems like Cajun thought humans have the ability to shrink down and get in the tiny access...