FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1996 Pro Craft Glove box fell off :) Help!
Took me a while but here are the pics. I'm guessing I can just fill these holse with some type of filler and re screw them in?
Thanks for you help.
Hi all,
I'm pretty new here and looked on the site for info but couldn't find what i wanted. I just bought this 1996 Pro Craft 200 Combo and took it out for the first time today and the glove box fell off. the screws are stripped and you can see that they are not going back in there. I'm...
Hello all!
This is my first post! so thanks in advance! I have looked on older post to see if my questions werew already answered but did not see everything i need to know. I just got a 12' Sea king, it is very old boat but seems to be in good condition (it floats) I was wondering how to...