FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I can't understand why this isn't working properly. The key switch is operating fine while attempting to prime the engine before starting. I've changed several different primer pumps, even installing a new one. It just clicks no matter what pump I try using, NO fuel in to engine. Tried bench...
wires have been cut, but all are still there. need a basic diagram with color codes and where they go. Please help. I believe there's a tilt, fuel, tach, and speedo gauge..... thank you........Pete
I unplugged wiring to install boots on steering and wiring harness holes on transom side of boat because of it taking in water. Seemed simple enough. Everything was fine prior to me doing this pertaining to tilt and trim. Now nothing. I checked the up and down button on throttle all the way back...
need to find the windshield for my boat. across front lower frame between 78" to 79". can anyone help me out? old one got destroyed when garage collaped on it. not much useable frame left. thanks