FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Howdy all,
I have a old evinrude that is currently attached to my 15 ft. Avon Rib. I bought it a few months back and it has never quite run right. At first it cavitated and excellorated like a slug, so I took it back to the shop that the previous owner had taken it to. The knew the boat and the...
Howdy,
This Is My First Post So Here Goes. I Just Bought A 15ft 1992 Avon Rib With A 1992 70hp Evinrude. The Seller Made A Point Of Giving Me A Receipt For Repairs That He Had Just Made On The Engine To Substantiate His Asking Price. It Was A Pretty Decent Deal So I Wasn't Too Worried...